- Corrected Force Material Balance to 100% if calculated higher than 100%.
- Fixed Error in D7169 Cut Point Calculations.
- Fixed bug that caused deactivation of fixed Material Start and End when opening an SDF file.
- Added option to manually edit response factors for D3710 and D7096
- Added option to show RGO tab for D3710 and D7096
- Various minor bugs. Changes were made to several default settings to improve usability. New, reorganized sample files
- Corrected an issue that converted the ESTD Target Temp to Celsius when it already was celsius.
- Modified QC report to not default to any QC selections to let the user decide which to use.
- Changed references of 3710 to 7096
- Modified QC report to add additional information when Skew Components fail
- Fixed an issue that occurred when double clicking the Recalc button on the External Standard tab. The program would attempt to calculate the Response Factor while a previous calculation was still running. This caused non-fatal errors to show on screen, but did not terminate the application.
- Added Sample Type Editor to Utilities Menu.
This allows for definition of Expected IBP and FBP for specific Sample types
- Corrected issues with D86 and D1160 correlation calculations
- Opens the PDF manual when SimDis ‘Help’ is clicked
- Corrected D1160 format on printed report
- Weights shown on printed report modified to display correctly
- D86 correlation 40% value formula corrected for linearity
- D1160 Correlation error on saving model corrected
- Added the ability to edit the Sample and Solvent Weight for the sample.
Click Utilities>Edit Sample and Solvent Weights.
This will also change the IFO file associated with the sample.