Envantage, Inc. may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to review any changes. This policy is effective from June 24, 2010.
Information we collect
We collect personally identifying information which you provide to us when you open an account on the Website, or which you may otherwise volunteer to us on the Website, including your name, company name, email address, and mailing address, as well as information relevant to software licensing, such as your computer id and a qualifying purchase id number (such as a PO number). During the registration process, you will also establish a login name and password.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- License tracking and history.
- Registration purposes; registered users of Envantage products and services have access to support information on the Envantage website.
- We may use the information to communicate with you about your account, about particular transactions, or about our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will not sell your information or disclose it to third parties, except for third parties assisting us with the operation of the Website or shipping of goods, unless we have your permission or are required by law to make such a disclosure.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve the Website by tailoring it to the needs of our users. We use this information only for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from using or opening an account on the Website. We do not intentionally collect or maintain information through the Website from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our Website is designed to target or attract anyone under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 should provide any personal information or participate in any forums, chats, or online discussions.
If you would like to review or request changes to any of your personally identifiable information collected through our site, please submit your request in writing to email@example.com.
How to reach us
13811 Broadway Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44125